Use of information
The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- Sending periodic emails, with the consent of the users.
- Answer questions and requests from users.
- Offer of services provided by Clínica Dr. Anglada or one of its strategic partners.
- Sending information to users about services of interest.
- Improvement of our customer service.
- Promotions, surveys or contests.
Collection of personal information
The personal identification information through the website is collected voluntarily.
We do not exchange, sell, rent or share the identification information of users with third parties outside our business.
We make our best effort to keep the exchange of sensitive and private information between the website and users safe.
Protection of information
We have adopted best practices for the processing, collection and storage of information in a secure manner and protected from unauthorized access that could alter it or disclose it in an unauthorized manner.
The browser that the user uses for the Internet could record “cookies” on his hard drive that allows to record user’s technical information.
This data could be used in internet marketing campaigns, such as: AdWords remarketing lists, interest-based campaigns or others.
The user is free to configure the browser to not accept the use of “cookies” or to be alerted when they are being used.
This website may use “cookies” in order to improve the user experience in the navigation of the website.